You’re Here Because:
- You know there’s something wrong with only dedicating 3 hours every 2 years to understanding the struggles of Queer, Transgender, Black, Indigenous, and other People of Color (QT-BIPOC) clients.
- You’re a trauma-informed therapist and you want to know what more you can do to help the trauma faced by marginalized people.
- You want to bring in more QT-BIPOC clients and don’t know where to start.
- You’re ready to take some action, but you don’t know what to do next.
- You want some help from someone who can be supportive, sometimes pushy, and always non-judgmental.
When you’re ready to move from being simply competent to truly making a difference in the lives of your clients who are Queer, Transgender, Black, Indigenous and People of Color, you’re going to need help because
this is hard work.
You’re going to need someone to talk through some really difficult thoughts and emotions … because, trust me! … they’re going to show up. When you do this work with someone who is non-judgmental, honest and supportive, change happens. (It’s like therapy!)
If this sounds like where you’re at …
You’re in the right place.
I can help you walk through the challenges of becoming an Anti-Oppression Therapist through individual consultations and group programs.
Show Me More
I’m a therapist who is interested in learning more about having an individual Anti-Oppression Consultation with you. I want to invest an hour into moving myself forward on my anti-oppression journey.
Anti-Oppression Therapist Workshop Series
For Group Practice Owners
Guilt is not a response to anger; it is a response to one’s own actions or lack of action. If it leads to change then it can be useful, since it is then no longer guilt but the beginning of knowledge. Yet all too often, guilt is just another name for impotence, for defensiveness destructive of communication; it becomes a device to protect ignorance and the continuation of things the way they are, the ultimate protection for changelessness. ―Audre Lorde, Sister Outsider: Essays and Speeches